- Back and Neck pain, Sciatica, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder and Hip injuries.
- Post-operative management after Spinal operations.
- Rehabilitation after hip, knee ankle and shoulder surgery and replacement.
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatic problems such as Rheumatoid arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Psoriatic arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Juvenile arthritis.
- Post fracture rehabilitation for progressing strength, movement, and also balance and weight bearing for Lower limbs fractures.
- Soft Tissue Problems such as Tendonitis, Bursitis and Strains and Sprains acquired through injury or sports.
- Neurological management of problems such as Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis and Traumatic Brain injury.
- Paediatric conditions with Aquatic Physiotherapy for neurological, arthritic and developmental disorders.
- Osteoporosis with strength and balance training.
- Prenatal back and pelvic pain with land physiotherapy, and Pool exercise classes to manage or prevent problems.
- TENS machine hire for labour.
- Post-natal individual exercise plan.
We are approved providers of care for GP referred Chronic Disease Management Medicare clients, Workers Compensation, Motor Accident Insurance and Department of Veterans Affairs clients.
Many other problems can be assisted with local treatment and/ or the use of our Hydrotherapy pool or the two combined in the one session. We also have a rehabilitation gym that can be used as part of your treatment.
Multiple problems can be treated in the one session, as we can combine treatment in rooms, in our rehabilitation gym and in the hydrotherapy pool on the day.
Our bookings are 30 min apart for land sessions and up to an hour can be spent in the Hydrotherapy pool depending upon your needs and abilities. We can also treat NDIS clients on self-management plans.